Besides undressing the tree and finding homes for our new gifts, I’ve done other ‘releasing’ type activities like unscubscribed to a few websites and emptied most emails from my inbox.
I was also compelled to do a metaphorical release of my limiting beliefs that have been circling my head probably for my adult life but on loudspeaker this past fall. I did this by putting them into the “Old Story Pot” on the website Good Vibe University (where I’m a member). This is a brilliant forum (within the website) to articulate your limiting beliefs and release them. Then other members support that release by either offering positive reinforcement, a new perspective, or a virtual ‘high five’. This is what I threw in the pot today:
I release my disempowered thoughts and feelings around my worth, deserving and access to money and fabulous things in my life. More specifically…
- I release the thoughts…’my life has always been blessed, who am I to want more’.
- I release the feelings and compulsion to ‘ask permission’ for things I desire in my life.
- I release the feeling that I need to ‘earn’ my wellbeing and abundance.
- I release the suffering and ‘playing small’ that has been a result of the above thoughts.
In turn I invite the thoughts/statements:
- I am worthy beyond measure.
- I get to decide what I want and how much.
- I allow more expansion into my life and I deserve even more than I can articulate or know in this minute.
- I am here on earth to share my gifts and talents with others and I allow more and more people to experience them than I can even think possible.
- I deserve what I have and I deserve even more and better.
- Life is good.
- I trust myself.
- The Universe/God supports me.
- I get to decide.
- I choose THIS AND BETTER!
What would you throw into the pot? Release it here and we can start with a clean slate in 2013. Namaste